Friday, July 5, 2013

21 Things


In honor of my 21st birthday, which is coming up in a few days, I thought it might be fun to share 21 random facts about myself…

1) I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with The Hunger Games.

2) My favorite flowers are dandelions and daisies. 

3) I pretend I am in Broadway musicals whenever I am home alone.

4) If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would definitely be bread!

5) My favorite song is A Little Fall of Rain from Les Misérables.

6) I think Country Music is awesome!

7) Jasmine is my favorite Disney Princess.

8) I love to cook and bake.

9) I love seeing people eat whatever I cook and/or bake.

10) My biggest pet peeve is when people say “I could care less”  (the phrase is I COULDN’T care less!!!!!!)

11) I strongly dislike roses. 

12) I enjoy incorporating movie references and quotes into daily conversation.

13) I am ½ Greek.

14) My sister named me after the Michelle on the TV show Full House.

15) I hate riding roller coasters.

16) I do not like soda.

17) My nephew is the cutest and most brilliant child ever and I love him like crazy!

18) According to the online assessment, my love language is Acts of Service.

19) I tend to be a hyper-organized-perfectionist.

20) I desperately want to own a blue pick-up truck!

21) My favorite colors are green, yellow, and blue!

There ya go, 21 things you may or may not have known about me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment